Tuesday, January 27, 2009

hey, there i am a blogger!

How cool is my Mum, she has helped me set up my very own blog. My name is Tommo, my hobbies are cricket, footy, space and videogames.

I am looking forward to going back to school to meet some friends.My favourite food is white chocolate and Mum's sticky date pudding.

I am hoping Dad will take me to the pool to cool off as it is hot.... here. !!!

My Grandma has travelled to see us and she is having a nap after her long trip.

Hi to Tom and Adam and all my mates. Miss you and see you at Easter .

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Tommo,
    Hi!! I just LOVE your blog and yes..... I too think that your mum is the coolest!!!
    I love the pictures and the colours of your blog.
    I really like sticky date pudding too, so maybe mum can make some when I come over for a visit???
    It has been very hot here too and I even went for a swim the other night to cool off!!
    I'm sure you enjoyed your Grandma's visit and I hear that you had a wonderful day for your 11th birthday!!!
    Well say 'hi' to mum and dad and Essie for me and I'll blog you again soon.
    lots of love
    Sandie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete