Sunday, April 5, 2009

HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!

Yay it's the holidays that means Easter is coming and my good mates are coming to see and play with me.I am going to eat lots of chocolate and I am going to PLAY alot with my mates then I am going to go to go to Naracoorte to see more of my mates.
Last saturday on the 4/April 2009 I played my first game of football I am wearing St.Kilda colours they are not my favourite team, I did get the same number as last year though number 28 ten numbers off my favourire footy player Matthew Lloyd.
Well two weeks off school no learning ,lots of playing and lounging around any other time seeya later!

3 comments:

  1. Well my lovley, i am happy you are on holidays. It is great that you are going to see your mates and they can stay on for a few days . I am looking forward to seeing my friends too. Have a great lounge you lizard , hee hee . I love you darling. Love Mummy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello Tom!!! Can't believe that it is holiday time AGAIN!!! Can't wait until you come to stay with me!! YIPEE!! Looking forward to seeing mum again & as usual, we'll probably do a lot of talking & laughing!!
    So enjoy your mates coming over & make the most of your 'chill' time, ok.
    See you soon.
    luv Samdie xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed the holidays. Also glad you enjoyed the Easter chocolate. Hope you got the package I sent you.

    I'm really proud of you going without chocolate throughout Lent. It's only by giving up a piece of our luxury lifestyle that we can truly appreciate and give thanks for how lucky we are and remind ourselves just what 90% of the world does without.

    Give your Mum a big squeeze from me.

    XX Aunty Monica

    ReplyDelete