Monday, June 1, 2009

The two C's cats and comformation

The two C's,first is cats it's because my Grandma got a kitten and it's beautiful. I got to name the kitten and I named it Mickey because it's a boy and only because we thought it was a good name (we don't support Colingwood in the football.) I had lot's of scratches after I saw it and lot's of laughes after as well as it played with a pencil and it had lot's of fun with it, which was cute. so after I saw the kitten I came back home,and after weeks of waiting I had my conformation at the church I go to. It feels good to be a catholic. Well that's all the news iv'e got for now see ya later .

1 comment:

  1. Well Tom... congratulations on your confirmation. It's nice to have a sense of belonging and faith.
    I love Grandma's kitty. It's sooooo cute!!!
    I have enjoyed checking out your photos too. You always look so happy!!
    I hope that you are feeling better and back to normal soon.
    lots of love
    Sandie xxxxooooooxxxx

    ReplyDelete