Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Amazing holidays

So everyone I just had my holidays and this is what I was up to. One of mum's friends (Sandie) came down and was Lots of fun. My footy team won a game by two points YEAH. I went to Shepperton and there was a lot of cow statues there,I walked around a WHOLE block to find the entrance to K-mart but when I did it was heaven as I am colecting Star Wars figures, I actually got a really cool veichle with a bad guy on it and Mum lay-buyed a Super cool clone turbo tank for christmas! I played golf with my dad (good chat time.) and started to make a set for my Star Wars figures. But after all that fantastic fun there has to be school (BORINGGGGG) now it has been two school days but it has been SUPRISINGLY fun I have been getting a basketball for recess and lunch at least I have footy training tomorrow and I also have golf training Thursday. OK seeya bloggers I will talk to you soon

2 comments:

  1. Well hi Tom!! So glad that you enjoyed your holidays & you did so much!!! I loved your drawings & sketches you had fun doing at the art gallery. I am very proud of the beautiful young man you are becoming.
    Joe & I are busy painting and by tomorrow, I will have a nice, bright RED front door!! It's good getting some of these jobs done.
    Thanks for sharing & caring about me.
    Luv ya & see you real soon.
    Cheers Sandie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my darling boy,

    i had such a good time with you in the holidays, you are such good company. I was soimpressed with your pictures from your classes at the gallery. the lunchtime picnic in the park was lovely . we had a great time with the star wars set. we have to finish it off so you can play with it. i love you xxx mum

    ReplyDelete